This post is contains 7 categories and checklists for music festival packing, which is section 3 of the WakenMake Music Festival Survival Guide. You will find recommendations and checklists of various packing categories including music festival outfits, accessories, toiletries, beauty, first aid, outdoor gear, camping gear, costumes, and campsite entertainment. Many of which you can purchase at the WakenMake Online Shop which has lots of travel and festival apparel and gear.
For a complete list of packing categories and lists scroll to the bottom of this post.
Coming Soon: Downloadable customizable checklists. Subscribe to the newsletter to receive notifications when these become available.
Music Festival Packing Guide
OVERVIEW OF DIFFERENT CATEGORIES FOR MUSIC FESTIVAL PACKING
Do the best you can with what you’ve got. When packing for a festival, first you need to make sure you have the bare necessities to survive covered. Then, if space and resources allow, it’s time to bring on the accessories or should I say “excessories” to thrive. These are items that you could do without if you had to, but you should bring if you can…
- Music Festival Pack Attack!
- Thriving vs. Surviving
- 6 Factors to Take into Consideration Before You Start Packing
- Keep the Environment in Mind
- Personal Gear:
- Camping and Outdoor Gear (Camp Like a Champ)
- Shelter / Campsite
- Emergency / Backup
- Ex-site-ment (Thrive)
- Festy Gear (Thrive)
- Site Decoration
- Dancing Props
Complete Packing Checklists Divided by Categories
Click the links provided to view the full checklist for each section.
- Packing and Organization Gear Checklist
- Toiletries and First Aid Checklist
- Clothing and Accessories Checklist
- Festival & Costumes & Outfit Ideas
- Outdoor Gear and Accessories Checklist
- Camping & Outdoor Gear Checklist
- Outdoor Accessories & Entertainment Ideas